Our Services provide Onsite Computer Services to most of Orange and L.A. County areas. Our clients range from TRW Business Credit Services to small home based businesses. There is no job that is too big nor too small. Our function is to provide you with the most dependable and cost effective computing solutions without delays and frustrations. If you are having problems with your system, whether it be UNIX, Windows 7, Windows 10 or Windows (2003/2008/2012/2016 Enterprise, Terminal/Remote Desktop, Exchange, SQL) Server just give us a call. We will be glad to assist you. We will schedule the Services at your convenience.
With a new 50-inch 3:2 display, integrated speakers, and tiny 15.5 millimeters bezels, the Surface Hub 2S is a beautifully designed PC on wheels. Hub 2S is meant to live in your workspace and runs Windows 10 Team with support for apps like Word, Whiteboard, Skype and Microsoft Teams. The company plans to release a Surface Hub 2X cartridge next year that will have more powerful hardware to enable a lot more interesting software experiences like screen rotation and tiling multiple Hub2 devices side by side.
The business world is changing fast. Set your company up for success by partnering with joining the Microsoft Partner Network: http://aka.ms/cfyh6r. We offer three levels of membership to help your business grow, tailored for where your business is now and where you’d like to be. Join MPN and access the benefits, support, tools, and training needed to take your business to the next level.
In today’s rapidly changing landscape, keeping up with technology can seem like an impossible mission. But as part of the Microsoft Partner Network, you can have all the tools you need to build a profitable cloud business. Satisfy customers, train employees fast, and even test products before they are released. Become a partner, and start building growth and profitability today.
How to select “cutting edge” product
- and stop the “bleeding edge” on your company budget.
- Onsite Computer does not sell hardware or software and therefore can remain objective in its evaluation and recommendations to clients. Onsite Computer Service compare a variety of vendors, prepares bid and proposal standards and conducts interviews. After a thorough comparative analysis of vendor pricing and capabilities, Onsite Computer Service recommends a vendor for equipment and services to the client.
YOU BUILD YOUR BUSINESS.
- WE’LL SAVE YOU MONEY with Allowance Fee DISCOUNT
Three affordable DISCOUNT Support Contracts
- DISCOUNT Support Contracts give you every thing you need and nothing you don’t.
- When it comes to your business, these DISCOUNT Support Contracts give you exactly what you need. Maybe it is offering discounted rates to insure the clients with in-house support, or building Support Trust Relationships between our consultants and clients, or maybe it’s offering our clients outstanding Onsite Computer Service at the time of their needs. Whichever it is, these DISCOUNT Support Contracts are more than qualified. No matter how hard you are to please. So call, e-mail or click into Onsite Computer Service and put us to work for your business.
Please feel free to contact us. Our direct number is (800) 785-0095, our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org and our Sign up for Onsite Computer Service account is just a click away.
Onsite Computer Service
- 333 City Boulevard West, 17th Floor, Orange, CA 92868
- 800-785-0095 (Main)
- 800-350-0281 (Fax)